Paynal © 2008
(2008-10-19 at 16:38:55 )
The Seven Universal Principles Of The Infinite Universe Are:
1. Everything Is A Differentation Of One Infinity.
2. Everything Changes.
3. All Antagonisms Are Complementary.
4. There Is Nothing Identical.
5. What Has A Front Has A Back.
6. The Bigger The Front, The Bigger The Back.
7. What Has A Beginning Has An End.
The Twelve Laws Of Change Of The Infinite Universe Are:
1. One Infinity manifests itself into complementary and antagonistic
tendencies, Yin and Yang, in its endless change.
2. Yin and Yang are manifested continuously from the eternal movement
of One Infinite Universe.
3. Yin represents Centrifugality. Yang represents Centripetality.
Yin and Yang Together Produce Energy and All Phenomena.
4. Yin Attracts Yang. Yang attracts Yin.
5. Yin Repels Yin. Yang Repels Yang.
6. Yin and Yang combined in varying proportions produce different
phenomena. The attraction and repulsion among phenomena is proportional
to the difference of the Yin and Yang Forces.
7. All phenomena are ephemeral, constantly changing their constitution
of Yin and Yang forces; Yin changes into Yang, Yang changes into Yin.
8. Nothing is solely Yin or solely Yang. Everything is composed of both
tendencies in varying degrees.
9. There is Nothing Neuter. Either Yin or Yang is in excess in
10. Large Yin Attracts Small Yin. Large Yang Attracts Small Yang.
11. Extreme Yin Produces Yang, and Extreme Yang Produces Yin.
12. All Physical Manifestations are Yang at the Center, and Yin
at the Surface.
The Process Of Eternal Creation From The Tao Teh Ching Of Lao Tzu!
Tao Produces One, One Produces Two, Two Produce Three, Three Produce
All Phenomena Carry The Yin On Their Backs And The Yang In Their Embrace,
Deriving Their Vital Harmony From The Dynamic Balance Of The Two Vital Forces.
When Joy Kendra first exposed me to this Macrobiotic teaching I did not have
any idea of just how much it would finally effect my life, understanding,
and well being. -------Thank You So Very Much Joy!!
" Though One May Conquer A Thousand times A Thousand Men In Battle,
Yet He Indeed Is The Noblest Victor Who Conquers Himself. --Dhammapada
To Know Yin and Yang is to know the Universe inside of yourself; and to
be able to change, and control, just who you actually are.-Cousin Lucky!!